Thursday, May 25, 2006

Share of thought

in this early morning, I'm so grateful that I'm still alive and well in the greatness of God's love. Thank you Lord for giving me another wonderful day..Well after a long while there is something remind me the importance of holiness in our daily life. Last night, I make a long distance call to a friend I know from my previous church, we have a long chat about ministry, activities, all lot more other stuff..Then the topic lead to holiness, so many young people like myself take holiness for granted or doesn't even care bout it, actually it impact a lot of aspect in our daily life, and most important is consequences of ignoring to keep ourselves holy leads to sometime major destruction of one's life. I hope that all my fellow friends out there and myself will always keep ourselves holy in front of God. Take a while to say this prayer together with me,
" Father in heaven, forgive us Lord for our unholy acts throughout our days, help us Lord to keep ourselves holy in front of You, guide us today right at this moment to live according to your way and keep us from temptations. In your name we pray, Amen."

No comments: