Wednesday, September 15, 2010

s.A.d.I.s.T

sometime in this life, so many things came up..unexpectedly. when i was small, i always dream of my future. now, at this stage of my life, married and having a son and in my late twenties..i don't think i live much of this life. i came across so many event and incident in my life that teach me countless lesson. God has bring me through all of it, both good and bad ones.

At this moment, i came across a major, i mean enormous dilemma..even though this dilemma did not happen to myself but i am in it indirectly. my faith was shaken and my heart is heavily burden by this dilemma. never had i imagine anything like this would be this close and it affect my judgement of right and wrong before God. i was devastated. i learn from God the reality of life lived by mere human choice on this earth through this event. God's words and promises has been neglected due to ego and hypocrisy.

I am truly sad, at the moment i can only pray and support the individuals involved in this matter..i dont know what else to do..somehow through this matter, God is teaching and reminding me to live my life by His will, His words, His ways and His wisdoms. I am thankful to U God, who always there for me and lead me to be closer with U.

Awesome God!

No comments: