Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday.....................

morning everyone, today i woke up late..but i manage to get ready as fast as i could...rev up my engine...guess my car is crying heeee...so sorry buddy..but i need to be at the office on time..well my new boss practise flexi-working hours, u can know now i hate to go back late from work.
last month, he noticed tht some of the staff failed to punch in at the right time, which mean haha...they are late...almost everyday...lack of discipline and commitment towards working hours, as he phrase it in the meeting. And he gave me something to work on actually, coz its my job to clear this unwanted or unpleasant practise by my staff...uuuhhh..sound simple rite..but actually its a big challenge, plus these guys are way too mature from myself...like 20-30 years older..and been working here forever...but i believe, a leader should lead and the rest shall follow...my boss himself is a good example..he always be in as early as 7.10am and the second one to reach office after him is myself at 7.15am, then after 2 weeks a clear change in my staff's time card improving excellently, thanks to my boss who actually made my work easier by being good example and i know my enforcement and memos won't get results so fast like this one did.

No comments: