Tuesday, July 25, 2006

so shocking and tragic...

early in the morning, i was told by my colleague, a royal family lost their sister in a tragic bloody murder scene...<Royal Tragedy>
my reaction to that was..."OMG, how could that happen?" deep in my heart, i feel sympathy to the family and their relatives.
then, few minutes before noon, the same coleague told me another shocking news...a famous actor which host my mom's fav game show died <Actor Hani Mohsin dies>
then my reaction to that was like..."you are not jokin rite?"
the news at first sound like unreal to me...further more he is only 43 yrs old and just like yesterday still seen him on TV show, and today...he was gone.
well frens, moral of the blog.....live today as it is gona be your last day of your life..this msg is basically for myself too. Thanks God for reminding me.

No comments: