Friday, October 20, 2006

so long...

Time has been passing so fast, everything feels like just happen yesterday, and it has been quite a while i havent blog. updates since last blog was:-

1. my car now as good as new after the incident
2. my mom and lil' sis came and visit me last two weeks
3. i volunteered myself to be my sis biz partner,juz put my name in anyway, i'm doin nothing ;) hehe
4. i'm moving my workstation to new office, more space to myself, isolated from others..ahaks
5. since new workdress applied, i dont have to worry anymore on dozen of choice of outfit i need to wear to work.
6. and it's only a month and a half away from my beloved sis wedding, omigosh..i hvnt book a flight ticket to go there.

yesterday, i surf my ol' church website-> www.graceserve.org

they have been improving so much since i left. i miss the community,anyway, i registered as a member and get to listen to praise n worship mp3 on the web. i love the song titled 'satu' by MGMF if i'm not mistaken. if u got time to surf, no harm clicking the link, and find out for yourself what's there.

another thing i would like to promote is-> health and fitness

i get a lot of helpful tips on health and fitness from this site, hope it help you too. especially body workout, i use that to get the shape i wanted for my body, the illustration and instruction make it so easy for me to start all those workout at home and save me instructor and gym fees. guys and gals, dont hesitate to try it.

alrite, that's for today, have a nice day and God bless!

No comments: