Wednesday, December 20, 2006

the season is here again!!



christmas is just five days away..i am more excited this year. this year i'm goin to be extremely busy before christmas..a lot of shopping to be done, preparation to be done and a journey to take "balik kampung". my siblings are all goin back this year..and even my darling is goin back with me. so my house will be full this year plus my just-married sis is gonna bring her husband back. so for the record, this coming christmas gonna be a history in our family. for once in a decade, finally we gather together in a big, complete members of the family :)
i have always dream for this to happen, because it is always i'm the one who was not there, each time my family have gathering, party or reunion. i missed a lot of those, coz i was always away since i was 13 until now.
i'm thankful because i still had fresh memories of my childhood christmas celebration back in my village, because of that, the spirit of celebrating christmas back in my village keep burning in me each year the season come. part from that, meeting my grandmother is priceless to me, coz during my childhood, i was so close to her. i have always miss her, no matter how far i went to study or work.
well can't wait for it..anyway my holiday begin this saturday until next year. till then guys, have a merry christmas and a joyful new year! God bless you!

No comments: