Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007

thanks to God for 2006, it has been a wonderful year to me. as a person, i have improved in many aspects of life. my family has been so blessed throughout the year.

today is the third day in the year of 2007. for me, everything seems to be happening so fast. this year i'm gonna be 25, but still i feel like i'm 18 hahaha..well can't run away from reality though, the other day during my sis ceremony back in kampung, aunts and uncles has been busy asking when is my turn to get married..huh..tough question to answer for both me and my darling..so most of the time we just smile and said not yet.
it is not easy to get married, with a lot of thing to consider plus the money we need for the wedding..hate to think bout it, but need to..i don't know if we are ready enough for it. the pressure is getting onto us. i pray tht God bless us abundantly again this year, so that we can get thru the pressure and guide us to get pass it and i also pray tht His will be done in us in this new year of 2007.

My God bless all of us throughout 2007!

No comments: