Tuesday, January 23, 2007

time goes by...so slowly....

well that will remind you of Madona's song rite :P

actually that is how i feel right now.
i can feel that time is like slowing down to a snail pace.
i miss my darling so much.
can't wait to meet him this weekend.
i'm counting every hour towards it..huh..
how i wish i could meet him earlier than that
today or tomoro..i'll be so much pleased..

i hope mom and dad will not cancel their trip again nxt week.
they promise to come and stay with me for one week.
they cancelled it last week, i'm so sad.
sumtime, staying alone does feel empty.
guess i only need single storey house and not double.
it is so spacy for a girl like me (i miss my apartment in sec.2)
but lucky to hv lovely neighbour with cute children :)

office is dull, i feel sleepy
papers and research, i need to dig
owh..i'm waiting for docs, it's like forever
and now playing in my winamp is Zombie..
guess it suit my condition now hihihihi..

ciao!

No comments: