Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Rollercoaster..


life is full of changes and surprise..sometime there are too many changes in short time, and i feel tired adapting myself to it..i guess i'm agree to the sayin "life is a roller coaster"
When we took a ride on a roller coaster;
all the way up, we feel the bloodrush and our heart pumping like crazy, and we scream excitedly..
When it goes down, our scream = excitement + fear + sick
hahhahaha...

After it come to the end, it stop, we stand up and walk away, sometime wobbly, dizzy and feeling funny..but in not more than 10 step, we are back to normal..

sometime i find that changes are exciting, and sometime wears me out..and other time, i don't quite sure if it is right..or if i'm doin ok with it.sometime, i drag myself to get pass it as fast as i could, like wishing the rollercoaster ride would end soon, but sometime i don't want it to end.
next month, there is gonna be a major changes for me again, i don't knw where it leads me to, but i do hope it does bring me to a better stage. and as for sure, changes come in package, there are a lot of things to expect when we receive and open the pack.

No comments: