Wednesday, March 07, 2007

i dream of...

the place where i work is exactly by the sea shore, but unfortuntely due to erosion, now we could only indulge the sea view from inside our perimeter fence.




i always dream of a getaway, to the amazing islands of maldives..last time i saw great vacation destinations there on TV...uhhh..how i really wish i could go there..i guess that is what i need right now.

maybe i'm affected by busybee virus, plus my toothache..OMG..can't event eat properly now, especially iced and sweet food. my staff went to a dentist this morning and he did invite me too, but i was just too busy with my job. guess i just go next week, hope i will still survive till then.

by the way, i'm preparing to be in the long distance relationship again..(owh..really don't like it), my darling is goin away again..for quite a long time this time...and i might need to prepare for a move again but not soon..well what can i say, life goes on...

No comments: