Wednesday, May 30, 2007

being perfect

i don't know if i say this right, it is hard to become a person who others want you to be..
i believe only parents do it right when they brought us up, but when we become an adult we are also out of their hands as we can already decide for our self what we want to be..
for me, my parents had done a tremendous job in nurturing good values in me.
i am used to high expectation in my life, even though it's hard to achieve but i have tried my best, and i have no regrets bout it. i believe my family accept me as i am, even though sometimes i let them down, that's how family are.

I don't think it is fair to ask somebody to become other person by comparing that somebody with that other person, for example, they want you to be like A, and start to compare you with A. the fact is that, you are not A and i don't believe A is so perfect either. As far as i'm concern, nobody is perfect, so you have to accept other's imperfection. Stop comparing and try to accept them the way they are and be thankful for what you've got, not everybody can switch into somebody which they are not. Just encourage them for improvement, don't ask them to be somebody else. it's better off to be themselves.

i am not a good cook, but that does not mean i'm not goin to the kitchen at all.
i'm not so good with elder people, does not mean i did not respect them.
i'm not so good at home making yet, but that does not mean i'm not a good wife.
i have bad attitude, does not mean i didn't try to get rid of them.
i realize that i cannot be someone else other than myself, but one thing i know, i can make good of things that i'm not so good at. I also learn to adjust to life's circumstances, and hope others can tolerate with me too while i'm adjusting myself.

for me i learned a lesson, i have been so anxious before of trying to impress others, but the people which i try to impress so much are not too good themselves, so why should i be stressed out by this people who only know to expect the best and high demand from others while not looking in the mirror for a big splint stuck in their own eyes. i just want to live my life at my best,and be happy with it.

have a nice day my friends!

No comments: