Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"facebookerism"

Most of the time, i wanted to be connected with my friends. then there was facebook. a very good friend of mine create it for me. i couldn't thank her enuf for it.

at first, i meant it to be for close friends that i can intimately share personal stuff in it. but i later i realize that i could not keep or maintain it to close friends only, as the biggest purpose for facebook is to get connected to everybody including friends and friends of friends and their acquaintance.

there was once, i'm uploading my photos of a very big event in my life, my husband was at my side while i'm uploading them. for the fist 2 photos, he didn't say anything, then when i went on for the 3rd, 4th...and so on..he ask me "why do you want to put so many photos in your facebook?" and so i said, "my sis is in my facebook, she wants to see them". and then he said "how many people other than your sis will see them?" i get his point already at that.

Facebook is a freeworld in another dimension of reality. So i get it when my husband stressed out the point of putting limits in the use of facebook and still get connected with friends in healthy & secure ways. And as for all of us, use it wisely, thoughtfully and have fun!

GBU!

No comments: