Monday, July 27, 2009

monday morning

this morning is not the same with any other monday morning i've had in life.

I hardly sleep last night, having weird dreams all night. then wake up this morning with heavy head, not headache but just feel like my brain was working all night in my sleep. My sis came up to me and told me about her nose bleeding in the middle of the night, i told her to drink a lot of plain water to cool her body down.

Sending husband to the airport for his work trip (two weeks long) this morning was never easy so as any other time. on the way to work, police called out my plat number instructing me to move to the left lane to make way for the Royal to pass by. reaching the parking lot at office, my assistant text me saying she's taking leave today as she's down with fever. one of my staff also taking anual leave today, so look like it's gonna be a quite office today.

Somehow, "bagiMu pujian" by Sari and a guy(couldnt recall his name) was playing on my mp3 player, brought myself together again. Making me realize tht there is a bigger purpose living in this world.

Yesterday, i'm answering God's call so today by His grace, i'm gonna do it not by myself but with Him and in Him. I'm reporting my duty to Him and also my office in a significant way this morning. so friends, pray for me!

Thanks to God and thanks to you!

No comments: