Friday, September 25, 2009

watever

my brain just won't work today.

so i decided to do "field work". after a remark from my assistant of my tanned skin, i knew tht i wouldn't sit at my table and dig through paperworks today. So, i chose to burn some fat (which i have lots at the moment) helping my staff to rearrange the display around the shop.

To my judgement, it wasn't the best day i had at work, i've got the post-holiday syndrom which turn off my working mode. i did not function well in the office and turn out to be the same when i reached home from work..

My hubby picked me up and we went straight back home. i have no mood to cook and i decided to prepare us the ready-to-fry frozen chicken (an instant dinner, i call it). so ignoring my vow to eat healthy dinner, i end up eating fried chicken and chocolate for desert.(u might think i'm the worst wife a guy would ever have rite now)

So i guess, that's all for a one-day wasted period of my life. i gain nothing but a day older and fatter, but above all, i would like to thank God for a day like today, where i live a loose life and carefree, i need this once in a blue moon =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Slow Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Easily Find Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Software & Download Them @ Rapid Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]