Saturday, March 13, 2010

expecting..

The word expecting become bigger to my husband and me. and getting bigger and bigger day by day now..i'm 26 weeks pregnant! Our first baby ;)

At first i don't hv any idea what to expect, except tht i'm expecting hahhahaha..but through sharing n reading..i got to learn a lot (really a lot!!) about pregnancy. my friends n colleague share a great deal of knowledge, and my family has been my reference to every changes that i found out to my body, I ring plus text them every now n then. i believe next time they will produce an FAQ based on my enquiries, so tht they wont hv to answer too many question like i been asking them.

The first 3 and 1/2 months, morning sickness took over my life. it was too bad that i couldnt even eat, smell, sleep and cook properly. i vomit during day n night. i feel sick all the time. But thank God i did not hv mood swing. My husband cope very well with my condition and always try to keep me eating healthy.

Now, i'm in my second trimester, and just like that my morning sickness leave me. I'm so glad! i start to eat properly again and gain weight as normal preggers do in their second trimester. Going to the doctor is something my husband and i look forward to every month now. We love to see how our baby doing month by month. So far, thanks to God, our baby is developing very well and i keep track on every food tht i eat to make sure my baby get enough nutrition. To keep fit, i do evening walk with my younger sis, and i enjoy it so much.

TBC....next time guys! hv a nice day!

No comments: