Thursday, August 03, 2006

a Tribute to....

in the previous few hours, i had a drink with my colleague in the pantry of our office, we had a conversation bout personal relationship, my colleague came out with a question that is actually testing my commitment with my lover, without realizing it, i begin to discuss bout my relationship with my colleague and she make a simple comment bout it. then after that i went back to my place, thinking back bout what we've talk...i decided to write this;

A tribute to my lover, my testimonial bout him.

kind, loving, caring
ambitious, high spirit, commited
full of life, full of laugh, full of understanding
inspiring, devoted, faithfull
stubborn yet tolerance
hardheaded yet warm
strict yet passionate
not a man of words..hardly in words..but full of gesture, act and affection
reliable leader, unique and have very own way or solution
resist to be understand yet irresistible to love
full of crazy ideas and thoughts yet serious in life and career
last but not least,
pride and passion are all for God, and all that he loves around him

i appreciate every moment i have with my lover, frens out there, keep supporting us in prayer..thank you so much. God bless You n have a nice day ;)

1 comment:

Marco said...

wow!