Monday, April 23, 2007

taking control of myself

one week feels so short, it's like having ice cream on a hot sunny day.
after one week, my lil sis has returned to sibu. I like her spending time with me.
we do a lots of exercise together..hehehe

one trend that is very common amongs girls or women, is being beautiful.
i have friends that are obsess to be beautiful (no offense friends). what i mean is that slim figure, smooth and fair skin, current hairstyle, and also inner beauty.
they are willing to spend lots of money to make sure they get the beauty tht they want.
after a while blending with them, i guess i'm nearly turning into one of them. i'm not quite sure if that is a good or bad influence at first. But somehow, i manage to balance myself, take the necessary and toss the not. In my case, i'm working toward a slimmer figure.

Before, i dont take health seriously, i dont even care of my bad eating habbit. my stress contribute to that too. Eating makes me feels good. I'm lucky to hv my boyfriend who always push me to slim down and change my eating habbit. But my family dont like the idea of my attempt to be slim, my mom always says my figure is okay. I guess i'm trapped between my mom and my boyfriend. But in the end, it is not because of them i took my action, it is my concern towards my health, plus my clothes hehehe, its hard to fit in lots of them already.

First, i found a partner for exercise, and i'm so grateful to hv her as my joging partner, coz for both of us, our target is achievable and realistic. before this others suggest on extreme dieting and some goes on without eating for days..which is unhealthy for me and no way i'm gonna torture myself doing that.

Second, i browse on healthy lifestyle articles, exercise tips and healthy way of dieting to shed fat from our body through the internet. i found those articles are really helpful, and i only follow tips that is suitable for me.

Third, i enjoy my slim down process, and feel more healthy than ever. some people get stress, frustrations and give up during the process, that is why, i don't even want to stress myself to get slim, i think of it as getting healthy process, try not to compare myself to others and put a realistic target and timeline.

I'm still on the process now and week by week i'm seeing myself improving.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you will look much sweeter when you eat alot. Hmmm..

erry said...

haha..i'm plumpy if i eat alot..anyway, i still eat normal portion, but i double my exercise hehe

Anonymous said...

I wish i could be like you, double my exercise.

So sad, I can't stop myself from eating mee sedaap.