Tuesday, April 17, 2007

buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lately, i am soooooooooooooo busy. luckily a fren drop a note that triggers me to update my blog..

for the last 3 weeks, a lot of things happen..
1. i make a trip to Miri
2. attend 2 bday parties
3. my old skool fren got a job here in the same town, so we met again and the chitchat never end down to the memory lane (we do hv a lot of thing to catch up)
4. i got new haircut..regret it tho, my hair before already reach my waistline, now short already
:( and my darling a bit upset bout it.
5. i've been on serious diet and exercise and this is the 4th week, really sees the result hehehe
6. got new housemate, well i don like sharing my house with stranger tho..kinda odd, but she's a friend's girlfren, so have to..pity him. (honestly, i'm annoyed)
7. i'm thrill, my sis in law gave birth to a healthy baby boy last week
8. my parents are in KL, don't know when they are coming back but good thing bout it, dad call me more often.
9. my lil sis came to visit me, and good news is that she's gonna stay with me for a week, sooo kewl..hehhehe
10. my darling promise something for me, and he sure make my day hehehehe....

alrite, i guess ten is enuff. hv a nice day everyone!

No comments: