Tuesday, June 05, 2007

coming back from holiday..

holiday started friday last week till yesterday, before that my mom ask me wether i'm goin back or not, i told them i did not plan to go back. as soon i will be goin back when my eldest sis giving birth. so my mom quite disappointed, i told her my situation, she understand and approve. Gawai was always a big feast, but for me, i never really experience it as we are not celebrating gawai, but we do have friends and relatives who celebrate it..but i just don't have the opportunity to join them. last friday, the first day of gawai, my relative called me, inviting me to their house for makan2, so i went in the afternoon, i guess it's the first time i ever went to a bidayuh house (my relative's husband a bidayuh)for gawai. i spent about an hour there, then go back. that same evening i catch a bus and went to miri.

i did not drive to miri, coz it was late already, and rumours says tht during gawai season, there will be a lot of drunken people along Bintulu-Miri road, which scares me to drive alone for a 3 hours journey. when i reach miri, it was already pass 11pm, kak S and uncle Gabriel pick me up. i stayed at their house. the next morning, on saturday i attend the holy matrimonial of Anne and Perry at SIB Krokop church. but the disaster is that, when i take out my jeans out of my bag, i juz realize that i brought the wrong one, ("oh my gudness! i can't believe this!" my reaction when i realize). so dengan selambanya i juz put it on and act like nothing happen hahahhaha, but somehow when i reached at the church, somebody did notice the defect (eu jian & boboy and everybody else i guess but too polite to mention it to me hihi) i did flush, but i manage to pull it hahahhahhahaha...luckily i'm kind of muka tebal.

The wedding dinner was at dynasty hotel, i went there with mummy ernie, we did enjoy the nite (off course the food is nice hehehe)thanks to Anne and Perry. but when the clock strike 10, i was too sleepy to keep my mood in place, anyway i don't wanna ruin the joy, so taking photos did keep my sleepy eyes away. tht nite i sleep soundly..tak sedar dunia hahaha too tired. but i bet the bride and bridegroom are more tired than me. can't imagine if it's my own wedding.

The next morning, i went back to bintulu, i reached home at nearly 2pm after having lunch with aunty salalang and her family. she invite me for dinner at their house as her in laws are coming from Miri. so that evening i went to their house for dinner with her family.

then yesterday, it was a nice sunny day, so i washed and cleaned the house, after one whole tiring morning, i rest the whole afternoon watching TV. That evening i planned to go out jogging, but it was raining heavily, so i exercise at home. that's mean i did not went out at all the whole day yesterday..huh.. kinda like that, save petrol hahaha.

No comments: