Thursday, June 21, 2007

i'm the jerk version

i'm doing it all wrong at this moment, every single thing that i do was not right.
i feel bad of myself this week.
i dont know if i enjoy and appreciate the present of people around me.
i can't think positive right now.
in every single day, i have make few things that make a bad impression of myself.
i try to be good this few days but failed.
and just few minutes ago, i screwed up again, and all i got is my darling's sour face.
somehow, all of this seems like happen by itself.
i dont intend to be rude to anyone, but it happen. when i realise what had happen it was done.
i feel sorry for those whose feeling i hurt, but somehow i myself doesn't feel good either.
some people comment that i make a lot of excuses, sometime i think it may be true.
but most of the time i'm not making excuses, i'm telling the truth.
lately i have low enthusiasm, until at this very moment

No comments: