Tuesday, June 19, 2007

uploading my mind...

i hate the situation when i did my best for a work, but all that i get back is crap from those people i help. sometime i blame myself maybe i did not do my best yet. but today, i get to say it all out, i don't care what people say anymore, i'm trying to do my work and i can't listen to everybody's complain or else i will never get it done!! sorang nak itu..sorang nak ini..dulu nak mcm tu, skrg nak mcm ni...arrrgghhhh..i might lost my mind.
and today, when i've done my part, complain pulak...telling tht the process took so long..OMG!! if i own this company, then u should blame me..i'm juz doin my job ok! and it's not my money and i don hv the power to spoonfeed all your needs! ewwwwwwwww disgusting! i hate people when they are being inconsiderable with others..if your life is gonna end juz because u didn't get it, then i suggest just quit this job and get a new one somewhere else. after all this company is not charity body to spoonfeed you to match everything that u want, furthermore it's not company's fault that you are broke and that ur money is not enough for everything.

No comments: