Saturday, March 27, 2010

Attitude Vs Feeling

I watch a drama on local tv station, one of the line that capture me in the drama was..having to care of other's feeling until we neglect our own feeling..

I believe a lot of us are in that situation, well lately, i was in the situation a lot. I hate it when it happen to me. But i learn how to handle it by getting through it. I get to point no.1, we could never impress other up to their expectation, as they have their own opinion on things, and not necessarily up to our own understanding. For example, I tried my best to make things better for someone else, but tht someone just don't seem to appreciate my effort, and i end up frustrated and angry. I feel tht i hv been fooling myself by trying so hard. So in the end, i took my husband's advise to just let go, as we can't do everything for others no matter how much we love them and wanted the best for them.

Point No.2, We could never change other's attitude unless they want to change. I get to a point that i had enough with one's attitude. It's very hard for me to accept a person's laziness because it annoy me so much! There's too much complaints and excuses, and i never like ridiculous excuses. I don't know if i'm particularly a difficult person to live with but for me too lazy is too much! especially for a girl. I can't stand it and i don't care anymore.

Point No.3, I could never live with a person that did not give a damn about anything or anyone else but herself. why would i waste my time, energy and emotion thinking of this kind of person. Somehow as if the universe is helping me in this matter, it turn out that i'm not the one who will have to work on to solve this problem. so now, i'm gonna follow the game and guiltlessly feeling relieve as, i have other burden and problem to face.

Point No.4, In time in need, i don't need negativity. In a vulnerable state, i don't need negative energy evolving around me. all i need at the moment is support, encouragement and constructive criticsm. I don't need people who will make me feel bad or worse, inadequate, incapable, helpless and not good enough. My condition is obvious enough, i would appreciate a bit of sensitivity.

Well, sometime trying to accomodate others are wearing us down rather than building us up. So i learned the lesson, i just got to do my best and not to push myself too hard. It take positive attitude and passion to live harmoniously with others in this life.

No comments: