Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Longing

 We have been under Movement Control Order (MCO) in so many phases since 2020 until now. Since then, all of us have been staying home for so long. As a social creature, it is our nature to be out and about meeting people, especially families and friends. 

However, the pandemic has stopped us all from being social at the moment for our own safety. I haven't been meeting my sister since 2019 as we live in a different state. I long to bring my family for a vacation. I long to see my relatives back in my hometown. I missed my parents there. I haven't hang out with any of my friends for so long. 

I'm grateful so far that God protect me and people around me from Covid-19, and i pray that God continue to do so as we are living through this bad pandemic situation right now. I am thankful to God that the authorities has taken all the necessary measure to contain the spread of the virus. I pray that we will be able to fulfil our longings soon. 

Stay safe and take care everyone! 

No comments: