Thursday, August 17, 2006

Nabbed

my day start very early today, i woke up at 3.15am at first for a glass of water, this hazy weather really getting into me..(today's report API reach 110-still unhealthy) after that, i climb back to bed, try to get more sleep...but my journey into deep sleep was somehow interrupted by sounds...
i heard thuds from next house, at first i thought it's only my left side neighbour going to work driving his trailer which is huge, regularly make lot of noise. but the thuds become louder and goes on until it sound weird. then i check out my clock, it's still early 4.50am..then i realize the sound came from my rightside neighbour house.
i got up and peek thru my window, at first hard to see anything but blurry lights outside my neighbour house, i grab my spec, and now i can clearly saw a police car parked outside my neighbour house. few minutes later, few police vehicle swarm in the area outside my house. then i saw few cops went out from the house, later i saw my neighbour being handcuffed and lead by a cop to one of their car.
now positive that my neighbour being nabbed in this police ambush, but it left me with a lot of question in my mind, especially, what has he been involve in until it take more than 10 cops armed with big guns to take him down. then back to reality...OMG!! i've living next door to a criminal! hahhahhahaha..feels like living in new york (i watch too much CSI:NY hehehhhe)

anyway, one thing i know since day 1 they move in next house, they do bring troubles to me, especially when they know i'm living alone, a lot of them all guys living in that house and lot more come by just to loiter there at night. they disturbed me almost everytime i went in and out of the house, stalking me from inside of their house, teasing, and lots more, which slowly stop recently when they realise the frequent present of my boyfriend at my house. adding to that list, many people suspect them to be responsible of my house break-in incident last May. for that incident, thank God i did not lost lot of thing.

well frens, be aware and alert of your surrounding, especially where you live, and don't forget to ask God for protection, coz we never know when bad thing gonna happen to us. i am thankful for the cops has nabbed the bad guy, and no matter what they did, just take them out of my neighbourhood.

have a nice day!

1 comment:

BaggieSue said...

uish, edra.. seriously u've been living nex to criminal.. huhuks..so scary, juz glad that u are okay.. and thanks for that cute frog u forwards to me. Ring me if u come to KL kay. Take care.. and drink lots of water..heheheks..