Monday, November 13, 2006

4 years and counting..

i'm so thankful to God for all that i am today. there has been hick ups all the way, bumps, hills and slope...i believe that God has make me went thru all this so i that i become what He wants me to.

i have run away from Him so many time, yet He is there by my side all the time, never letting me go. i am now free again..

last friday nite, my heart was broken, and i was in great fear, i went into my bedroom, closing the door behind me, and i cry so hard, i can feel that my heart is crushed so as my soul. i crashed to ground zero. i cry to God..i cry all my heart out and pour everything to Him. Gently He comfort me, "now it left only you and Me" He said. then i realise that, all the heart broken and hardship i hv been thru bring me heart to heart again with God, exactly what He wants for me to do everyday.

still in tears, i ask Him "what do you want me to do Lord?" then He told me "Go to the church this Sunday" in my heart i told Him, ok i will go. Then i ask Him again, "how about other thing..my worries, my health and my problem?" He firmly said "i will take care of that for you" and i said "ok".

On Sunday, i went to the church with my boyfriend. and it is not coincident that we are having holy communion. holy communion is also actually a reminder to me for the promise i hv make to God 5 years back. So i begin to understand that God is reminding me of the promise, during the worship, slowly i was fill with holy spirit, then i can feel that God is annointing me on my forehead, then my heart, then my whole body. i feel my spirit is refreshed.. i thought that's it..this is why God ask me to go to church, but as told by the bible, we can't think as God think..the preacher yesterday teach about components of human which he continue from past week. then at the end of his teaching, he get us all,i mean the whole congregation to kneel down before God and repent for all the sin we have commited. so that day, all of us, the body of the Christ being unite in repentance. i believe everybody is being touch by God personally yesterday. and for me, God has given me a chance to start again..

and yesterday was also happen to be the anniversary of my relationship with my boyfren, well thanks to God for blessing us all this years. both of us has experience joy, happines, good time together and not forgeting bad times, problem and troubles which is normal in a relationship. But God is with us, we hope that our relationship will be a blessing to others too.

Glory to God in the highest!

No comments: