Thursday, November 02, 2006

uhukk..uhuk...uhukk..

my throat is so itchy, i feel uneasy in the chest, ummph cough come and visit me again.. my boyfriend and i both get bad cough for the past five days til today, he has been trying cough syrup, fisherman's friend, hacks and sterpsil to ease the sore throat. well i try that too.
on tuesday, my staff noticed that my cough is so bad, he came to me and tell me of natural cough remedy:

1. get juice out of two lime or limau kasturi
2. mix it with a teaspoon of soy souce
3. drink it straight away.
then i found this -> Natural Cough Remedy

another natural home cough remedy, few tips that u could use and it's right there in your kitchen. so we might not need to go to pharmacy or clinic to get medicines for cough next time :)

have a nice day without cough!

No comments: