Thursday, November 23, 2006

Enlightened by the rain..

Rain fall down..coldness surround the earth..
in the rain, I begin to think clearly..I realize that I have not try hard enough. day to day, I feel burden pressing my back. all this while I think and blame other thing, but in reality, it's all me. Now that I know, I want to make right. I learned a lot already from my past, my failure and hindrance.
my mistake has now hunting me, urging me to try harder, work harder and become wiser. sometime i feel helpless, i wanna scream. But each time God calms me..i'm thankful. i'm just human, sometime i do right, sometime i do wrong. it's a matter of choice. i need to increase my IQ level so i won't choose a wrong choice.
now that i know, i need to change, be a better person, get a better career, and live happier than ever..

No comments: