Thursday, March 22, 2007

superstitious

last night i have a bad dream, i'm not sure whether it's just a dream or it mean something..but the dream was quite weird to me.
in my dream, i caught my darling red handed kissing another girl, my reaction was, upset and go away holding my tears, and he did not go after me and just wait for me to come back, which i did come back and totally upset..
i woke up instantly and can't sleep after that, it was 3am in the morning. but i wasn't really thinking of the dream, then 5.45am, my darling who is thousands miles across the ocean send me a message (sms), greeting gud morning to me..somehow he did ring a bell, i told him straight away bout my dream, he said that it was nonsense..
i know it was just me, the dream was a little bit disturbing, maybe i just miss him so much. Never cross my mind to think of my darling would do something like that as i trust him and know his character well. what a dream tho....huh can't imagine if it really happen..

Anyway, thanks God i have faith.

1 comment:

BaggieSue said...

Dream.. hurm..

A dream is the experience of envisioned images, sounds, or other sensations during sleep. The events of dreams are often impossible or unlikely to occur in physical reality, and are usually outside the control of the dreamer. The exception is lucid dreaming, in which a dreamer realizes that they are dreaming, and they are sometimes capable of changing the oneiric reality around him or her and controlling various aspects of the dream, in which the suspension of disbelief is often broken.[1] Dreamers may experience strong emotions while dreaming. Frightening or upsetting dreams are referred to as nightmares. The discipline of dream research is oneirology.

I just Wi-Ki it up hehe..anyway, dream are just dream.. sometimes it can be disturbing, but that is all it can do rite? :P