Monday, March 12, 2007

sweet treasure

today, suddenly my sis (sis adlin) who now live in sabah goes online, we chat for a while, there are too much to catch up between each other..i miss her so much and haven't seen her for few years now since i left college. i'm so glad that we are stil keepin in touch wit each other.
she is like a real sis to me..she cared for me when i was in college and help me with a lot of my probs. i miss to hang out wit her. hopefully someday i could hang out wit her again. she told me.."eventho we are far apart, yet it feels like you are so close to me" and off course i feel the same way too, againts all odd, we still connected to each other eventho we haven't seen each other for so many years..our conversation, topics, and "language"..we understand each other so much and that's the amazing thing of our relationship.
it is so hard to find somebody that can really suit or match our soul, and affect us so much. she is like a precious treasure to me. i thank God for a sister like her.

luv u sis..

No comments: