Wednesday, March 28, 2007

all bout work

at this point of my career, i'm agreed to the saying "higher pay, higher responsibilty"
tommorow we are having a major event but i have it all ready and just few things to be prepared for the final touch.
next financial year, my workload is piling up, i have more major projects to handle. but off course i'm getting myself prepare for it. for this financial year, i have finished our new Guardhouse, football field and lots more major maintenance project. i am satisfied with my achievement so far, and can't get it done without excellent staffs. Glad i have a very hardworking staff.
But the ugly truth, despite my passion of getting my job done well, i am looking for another job. how ironic is that.. i work hard for this company, and yet i'm planning to leave. i guess i'm a person that is very hard to meet self satisfaction, i just want to do more than what i'm doing now.

No comments: